From:
Sarah Hawker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 01:21:31 -0800
We need the recipy for the ferrt duck soup or anything that might help.
Here is our situation.  Some how we got a ferret that was not yet ready to
leave the mommy.  He is small than your palm.  And he is how ever eating
wet foods but will not yet drink water, how ever he will drink milk like
there is no tomarrow.  We just got him yesterday ,please help us.  This
poor ferret needs your advice asap

you can call me at 253-946-9310 this is my work line (personal work line)
or e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or if you have ICQ that # is 15901372 .
Please help this is very important we are not sure what to do.

Thankyou
Sarah and Jeremy Menefee