From:
Shelby Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:40:51 -0700
In late February I was very frustrated with the person(s) who broke into
a volunteer s car and stole money directly from the ferrets.  Stealing a
container that was clearly labeled for ferrets, they took about $50.00.

Although I am still frustrated with them, I have to say a huge thank you
to the ferret community for their letters of kind words and donations of
support.  It is overwhelming to me how people from thousands of miles
away will care about the work you do as much as you do.  I know that many
of you work with larger numbers of ferrets than we do and you value every
dime you have for the ferrets.  For you to open your hearts and help us
restore some of the missing cash is very touching.

All I can say is thank you... Thank you from every ferret whose lives we
have been able to touch.

With huge thanks,

Lorene Kimura
FRES Representative