From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 17:46:09 -0400
>Please do keep surfing for the ferrets.  Those that would like to register -
>you can go to eyegive.com on the web and follow the directions on the site

I'd like to add a note to this; 'hope you don't mind TLE... For those of
you who didn't see my post a few weeks back: YOU CAN MAKE EYEGIVE YOUR
HOME PAGE!  There's a place to do it on their site.

I found that I was always forgetting to go there, even when it was in my
bookmarks.  Now, every time that I log on I get an instant reminder to
click on one of their links, even my favorite one if I want to add it, if
only for a minute or two.  It's the CLICK that counts!!!

THX for the info, TLE...  ;->

Departing the Soapbox,

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo & Dodger  >^v^<-,-------,''''''''