Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:57:36 -0700
TOMORROW -- August 1st is da LAST DAY ta signz up!

It's Bella Bear... Princess in Training (PIT)

Me wanted ta send da reminder out about the Ferret Card Exchange AND
ta tell ya that da money raised from US FUZZIES will go to help the
FUZZIES at Ferretwise Shelter.

At that house they have lots of seniors that are eating over 144 jars
of dhat baby food stuff a month! WOW! Me couldn't imagine eating DHAT
much baby food... though it IS yummy!

They also are going through nutrical and nutristate and ferretone.. and
dhey don't even have many treats! Can you imagine! There would sooo be
a revolt in our house!

So... us FUZZIES need to come together ta help ther Ferretwise Fuzzies.
All the green stuff donated will be going to help dhat shelter.

Soooooo..... Di d ya sign up yet? Hmmm? Di d ya? We getz ta have a card
exchange JUST FUR US FERRETS!

Princess Pepper had tolded me about dhese card exchanges fur da ferrets
but me never ran won. Now mommy says I running dhis one cuz I'z a "BIG
girl and time to put my big gurl pannies on". I no understand what
she's saying!

I remember Princess Pepper getting cards in the mail addressed to her
and me was so jelous! NOW all da other kids can be jelous of me!

This card exchange is just a LITTLE different dhan all da ones the
hoomans do... because the cards are going to be from FERRETS to
Ferrets! Yep... we havin our OWNE!... and I'm sure that we can still
sweet talk our parents into sending some money to SOS for the
Ferretwise Shelter...

It's really easy to sign up and LOADS of fun. Everyone loves getting
cards and letters in the mail... and now we can get cards too from our
FUZZYFRIENDS! This is a wonderful Card Exchange for everyone. It's not
just fun receiving the cards.. but sending them too is loads of fun
for everyone! At our first ever we had 38 ferrets signed up...

WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE FERRETS THIS TIME! Right now we only gotz 16
signed up for it... I KNOWS dhere's gotz to be MORE ferrets out there
like me that want to have pen pals and get mail!

Want to enroll for the Ferret Fun Card Exchange? Just go
tohttp://www.hideyhol e.org/exchange. php and sign up for the FERRET
FUN CARD EXCHANGE! Now remember... even though you need your parents
help to sign up... make sures they put YOUR name down or your groups
name -- NOT their name!....only one sign up per household... If you
want to bundle their names (so long as it's not a lot of them!) or you
can use their "group name" (like the Tonka Toys or Spice Crew) if you
have them. Anyways.... No matter how you do it ...it's for the ferrets
from the ferrets!...

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange. However, if you want
you can include a couple dollars when you mail one to me ... Bella
Bear (PIT) listed on the bottom of your list since I will be the
spokes-ferret for SOS on dhis. The money that is raised from this
card exchange will go to assist Ferretwise Shelter.

SIGN UP BY August 1st!

FUZZINESS!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? Go sign up!
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

 ---maybe if this is a good one I can get my training partz over and
 be a real Princess?!

Bella Bear -- PIT
SOS www.supportourshelters.org
(feel free to cross post)