Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 03:04:43 -0600
Howdy y'all!  Just thought we would see if there are any other ferrets out
there that are doing these little things.  Tavi and Pharaoh are the keepers
of the clean here and though Tavi will make her rounds whilst the others
are sleeping Pharaoh is a freak.  Pharaoh *insists* on cleaning everyone.
Often I will hear the protests of the others as he has them pinned down to
clean their ears, faces etc.  I'll run over to see if anyone is hurt and
there he is holding, usually Vex, down cleaning ears.  He doesn't do a good
job though, I still have to get the Q-tips out.  *sigh*

The other thing is that because of Vex's filed teeth (I guess, or a lack of
spit or he's just weird) he will take a few pieces of food from the bowl
and gets them wet by putting them in his mouth and taking a few hits on the
water bottle.  This is weird all in itself but now the others have decided
that this food is special and will follow Vex from bowl to water just to
get pieces that fall.  How weird is that?

Anyway, have a great weekend!
Laura and the devil dogs

Pharaoh--"Hold still while I get some more spit on your face."
Vex--"Stop it, the other ferrets are laughing at me. I'm not a baby and
you have kibble breath!"
Booger--"Hey Vex, when your "mommy" is done why don't ya get some o'
that special food for me."
Tavi--"At least I wait 'til they're sleeping."
Jasper--zzz-snort-"somebody say sompin 'bout food?"