From:
StarCrowe/maulkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 07:21:14 -0400
Water digger:

Loki is absolutely nuts.  Now his new habit is digging water out of the
water dish.  We've since put towels down to catch most of it, but is this
normal?

CFS (Cute Ferret Story)

Again, Loki.  For some reason, they have a habit of playing in grocery
plastic bags.  (I watch them) I guess they like the sound.  Anyway, Loki got
caught in the handles and started dragging the bag around, jumping and then
turning around and attacking it--ROFL!!

okay, back to your regularly scheduled programing.

maul

-----
"I hate goodies.  I hate goodness that preaches.  Better indulge yourself,
feed fat, drink liquors, than go straight laced for such cattle as these."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.ultranet.com/~maulkin/