From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 00:22:22 -0400
I really, really advise folks to go to
http://www.smartgroups.com/message/readmessage.cfm?
gid=1423922&messageid=8652&startid=8653

and read Mike's post.  It is incredibly informative!  I didn't even
know that there is short acting Lupron (24 hour type) nor that it has
the potential to actually make adrenal disease worse.  Be careful what
you buy and watch out for bargains which may not be bargains at all,
but could even be harmful.  [Mikes post appears above.  BIG]

Sukie ( who has had a lot to think about today, including whether a
possible draft of both genders up to age 35 would mean that the last
opposition to the the Equal Right Amendment would be gone:
http://tingilinde.typepad.com/starstuff/2004/05/male_female_us_.html
for an issue brought up by the Seattle Post.  Strange days recently and
upsetting news days in so many ways what with torture and all... I'm
quite unsettled by it all.  Sorry.  Just feeling a bad time on Earth.)