From:
Tom Barney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 23:25:58 GMT
Gizmo has started a bad habit.... He tries to bite my wife's ear lobe, and
tries to drag off her ear, he doesn't draw blood but does use enough
pressure to leave marks.  He has done this three times, always when she is
laying in the bed, and always early in the morning after I am up and out of
bed.  Has anyone had a fuzzy with this seemingly strange behavior?  If he's
trying to say something, we are not getting it !

Help if you can...

Thanks
Tom & Connie

Frasier--the smart one