From:
Mike & Tasha Woodmansee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:58:13 -0600
My husband, Indy (our 1 year old, male sable) and I went to the lake for a
new years party some friends were having.  Of course we talked about our
"kid", and met a woman who had a ferret also.  Her and I became fast friends
and Mike and me got invited to a fish fry the next day.

We got there and everyone wanted to see the fuzzbutt.  I guess Indy knew
what was going on, because he was on his best behavior!!  He's well mannered
anyway but this was great!  Everyone wanted to hold him or had a million
questions that I answered the best I could: diet, play-time, litter box
training, etc.

I was a little worried about Indy's smell, I hadn't put his deodorant on
that day..  One of the girls sniffed him, and thought he had an interesting
scent, kinda musky.  Indiana Jones (his full name) gained a few new aunts
and uncles that day.  He even got invited over for play-time...Oh,
ferret-proofing is never done:)

Well, that's it for now. Just wanted to tell the fert fans we have some new
friends and a few less myths to contend with, Yeah!!

Thanks,, Mike, Tasha, and Indy the Fuzzit.