Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:27:22 -0400
I have found a great vet in the Dayton Ohio area that treats fuzzies.  His
name is Dr. Benzer at the Bigger Road Vet Clinic located in Kettering.  One
of my ferrets just went throught adrenal surgery and Dr. Benzer performed
the surgery.  He took the time to explain what the proceedure was and what I
should expect after she came home.  He even took the time to call me over
the weekend to check on my ferrets progress.  I was very impressed with his
care and professionalism.

Hali, Jim, Lysis and Ariel