Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 17:42:53 -0800
Hi,

My little BubbaGump is gone and I am devastated.  I can't believe it, it's
just not fair!  I am writing this because I know that all of you will
understand.

I rescued him from my back alley, nursed him back to health and fell in love
with him and he loved me too.

I'd only had him for 5 months!  I go on vacation, leave him with my friends
because they said they could take care of him.  Well, they just weren't
careful enough because while Bubba was out playing, the dog from upstairs
smelled him and broke through the closet door that separates the basement
suite from the upstairs.  My friend says that she heard Bubba yelling and
then saw the dog with Bubba in his mouth.  Bubba was rushed to the vet, had
no visable injury but must have been hurt internally because he was barely
alive and the vet had no choice.

I came home from my vacation a week early because I was so eager to see my
baby again.  I had all these plans for us.  I was going to adopt a friend
for him as soon as I got back.

I am so sorry, little Bubba!  The guilt is terrible.  I shouldn't have left
him there.  Everyone says to get another one.  I don't know if anyone has
any opinion on this but I want HIM back...not some other one!

Life is so empty and meaningless now.

Thanks for listening/reading.  Enjoy your fuzzies and take good care of
them.

Sue (Vancouver, B.C)
REPLY TO: [log in to unmask]