From:
Jeanne Conde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 10:45:18 -0400
I regret to have to put this message up, but we have not been able to give
our fuzzies enough time and I feel that they need someone who will have more
time and energy to give them more attention.

We have our own business and it is taking up all of our time.  If there is
anyone out there in VT or NH or even upstate NY that would like to adopt two
wonderful fuzzies, please let me know.

Keara is 1 yr 8months old fixed and descented female I think she is a silver
(although she has dark red eyes) she is wonderful and comes to her name she
will do anything for food, loves raisins and riding on your shoulder.

Giorgio is approx 11 months old sable fixed & descented Marshal farms male.
He comes to his name, is a great climber, walks on a lease and is a big pack
rat especially shoes and socks.

They must stay together they love to play together.  They are both pretty
well litterbox trained, just the usual slip ups.

This is very hard, but I want to do what is best for them.  Please contact
me by email me at [log in to unmask]

Jeanne

[Moderator's note: Jeanne is in Vermont.  BIG]