Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:49:55 -0500
Hi all dis be SaraFerret.  I know, I know I has been lazy wit greetings
and such but I have been playing in de sand wit Serena and Isabel.  Dey
likes to pour sand on top of me.  I just love the sunny days and de dips
in de water.  Of course when de kits go out dey wear water wings instead
of regular wings.

Now back to business.  Funny you should request a check on Loki.  He is
quite de busy cat.  Helpful as always, loves to play wit de kits.  Of
course he misses his earth family, but he did say dat he was sending a
special huggie to his family dere via a comet.  So one of dese nites,
you tell dat little fert dat he will hear sweet meows in his ears and
also you will hear de same.  When you wakes up you both will know dat
de fertcat has been dere

Dooks and lovies
SaraFerret