From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 07:34:08 -0500
Dear Alexandra,

How do I feel about the opossum now? The same way I felt when Mama
Kitty brought him home.

I felt a sorrow that it was hungry, probably cold because it was empty,
Kitty was doing her job - helping those in need.

I do not know if it was a lady or a gentleman - if it has one or two
uhums. That end was not presented to me for my care.

One needs food to operate - and it was running on empty. I did not take
a picture because it may have run at the flash, and missed the meal.

How do I feel about it now- happy that it is full.

Marilyn