Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 17:27:26 -0500
Hullo all!
I just had a novel idea (unless someone else has tried it) for a ferret
show.  While watching the Discovery Channel I caught an ad for a show called
'The Ultimate Guide -- Dogs' I have seen three others with same title except
one was about elephants, another sharks, and more recently T-Rex.  So I
thought 'Humm, why not ferrets?' So the little light bulb went on and I
decided to post this.

Everyone email (please do it with a little class...in other words kiss up :-)
The Discovery Channel and let them know your interest in 'The Ultimate
Guide -- Ferrets' show.  They may not do it but it will at least let them
know the interest there is in ferrets and that may lay way to a show in the
future.

The Discovery Channel email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks a lot to everyone!
 Brian Bledsoe