From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 06:57:15 -0700
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a FML'er late e-mailed me and offered sitting services.
While I'm on my honeymoon in September.  With out giving to much information
away.  This person was female and lived in a suburb of Joliet, Ill.  She
owned 13 ferrets and I remember that two of her relatives were upstanding
members of their hometowns.

I feel terrible, I wrote everything down and I lost it all.  I thought I
put the information in my address book and I didn't.  If you're still out
there please e-mail me.  I was suppose to call you before Easter Sunday and
I've been so busy I haven't had any time to myself.  I do want to call you
and make arrangements to meet you and all your fuzzies.

Now I have a little story.  I was at the dentist the other day (UGH!) and I
was small talking with the dental assistant and I found out she is a ferret
owner.  I didn't ask her if she was a subscriber.  It's just so funny how
you meet ferret owners is the strangest places.  We of course had to swap
stories.  Needless to say the appointment took longer because we were to
busy gabbing.

Happiness,
Janis