From:
crystal davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:03:48 -0700
Help ED. The Ferret get the surgery he needs to get His Tumor Removed

We need help with Ed's Surgery He has tumor on his PePe that need's
to be removed. He's the sweetest ferret in the world and he shouldn't
have to live with it being their because the medical care he needs is
too expensive. We know that it has to hurt him. It would us if we had
one..We hate seeing him like this..We have been to a couple of vets,
and the surgery will run between 500.00 to 800.00 dollars+. Plus the
nearly 175.00 We have already paid just to get him his diagnosis.
After paying that, We simply can't afford to get him His surgery. He
needs help now, which means that We here at Cricket Creek Ferret Rescue
need's help to. Anything you can find it in your heart to give will be
so very appreciated by us. ED may not be able to understand what is
happening, but We know he'd be happy to be able to live normally again.
Any left over Donations will go to getting back and forth to and from
the Vet.

If you can't donate, but still would like to help, please spread the
word so we can get Ed The Surgery He need's!

Thank you so much!
http://igg.me/p/119456?a=675712

From Your Friends @ Cricket Creek Ferret