From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:33:36 CDT
Hey everybody,
Me and Smokey have been working VERY hard on our website!  It is coming
along good.  You can check it out at
http://theferretcrib.homestead.com/home.html

But the real reason I put a message on here is because I need help.  I am
looking for "Partners" for my website.  I need 5, thats FIVE, reporters.
I will be putting out a daily newsletter,and I need some very reliable and
nice people who can find out some very interesting news that has to do with
anything in the ferret world.  It will be very fun.  Just email me with
your name,and why you think you would do good.(Not a long paragraph,just
your personal opinion of how good you would do.  BE HONEST!) If I think
you are a person I could use,but not as a reporter, I might just make a
position for you.  Also, the contest page is up.  CHECK IT OUT!

Joseph and Smokey