From:
Kay and Mike Amrine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:13:56 EDT
I have received a couple of e-mails regarding the Ohio show and wanted to
let everybody know that there is more than one show in Ohio this year.
The Tri-State Ferret Extravaganza is in May (this is the show that has
been questioned here on the fml).  The show I'm connected with is Ferret
Buckeye Bash 2002 put on by Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue.
It is in Columbus, Ohio at Veterans Memorial on August 24th and we WILL
require ADV testing.  This is an AFA sanctioned show.  Anybody interested
in attending or wanting more information please contact me.

Kay Amrine, show coordinator
Ferret Buckeye Bash 2002