From:
Diane Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 00:22:03 -0400
I read this on the ferret store message board.  I emailed the person who
posted it and she said she had tried to post it here too, but couldn't, but
tried again so if that message goes through in addition to this message,
please forgive the duplication.  Anyway, here it is.  I have cut and pasted
it partially:

"The Wildlife World Zoo in Phoenix Az. has a domestic ferret in one of
their exhibits.  The poor thing is in an aquarium, with bark on the bottom,
and a stick across, like a wooded setting.  Please contact the zoo to
encourage them to turn the ferret over to a shelter for proper care.  Also,
the nails were long and it was overweight.  This poor animal is probably
very depressed, and doesnt belong there!  Anyone who lives in the Phonix
area, please go to the zoo and speak to the administration about this
situation.  Contact them at http://www.wildlifeworld.com/index.html.  or
their address is 16501 w. Northern Ave., Litchfeild Pk. Az.  85340
Phone is (623) 935-9453.

Please help if you can!  This is a deplorable situation!"