From:
debbie & gerry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 08:19:56 -0400
Hi all, This is Deb Fedas here.  I haven't posted for awhile mostly because
I haven't been online for awhile.  I was having trouble with my server so I
now have a new one that is much better.  I have a new email address now.
For those of who have emailed me before , the old one was
[log in to unmask]  The new one is [log in to unmask]  I like the new one
much better.

The questions I have is that I have been trying to get back on the Kodo
Kommandos list and the FERRET-TAILS list.  I keep subscribing but I'm not
getting anything back.  I'm not sure if I have the right address for Ferret-
tails but I pretty sure I have the right one for the Kodo list.  Could
someone please help me out?  I'm having ferret list withdrawals.  I feel so
out of touch.  Thanks in advance.

Debbie and her 6 crazy ladies (and hopefully 1 gent, soon), Snowy, Skittles,
Bandit, Thelma, Louise, and Raz

[Moderator's note: For ferret-tails, see below.  I don't know anyone getting
mail from the Kodo Kommandos list -- I *think* that's due to server problems
there -- but here is the last set of instructions I received:
>To resubscribe to the kommandos list send a message to [log in to unmask]
>with the words subscribe kommandos in the body of the message.

BIG]