Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:26:36 -0700
Greetings everyone,

Yes, I'm still alive and kickin...with one foot at least. haha. Hope
everyone is well, our east coast ferreters survived Hurricane Irene
and are back to business as usual.

I'm preparing a fall raffle for the rescue and would appreciate any
creative donations by you talented ferret folk out there. Drop me an
email if you would like to donate something. So far I have three pkgs.
planned. 1. Is a crocheted ferret heart afghan, 2. 2 dozen crocheted
eggs,3. Halloween basket of toys and goodies. I would like to do the
drawing during the last week of October so we can do some fun Halloween
themed things as well. As soon as I have all packages confirmed and
pictures up on the website, we can start the raffle. We now have a
facebook page also and you can find us there.

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and all of da kids!

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html
Fundraiser page