From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:33:00 -0400
Greetings to fuzzies and hoomans!  I had posted several weeks ago that I
would be creating some silver jewelry to help pay off vet bills for the
multiple adrenal surguries my crew required over the past year.  It's
become even more of an issue since the crew was in on Saturday for
vaccines, and one of the crew needed bloodwork done.  Anyway, the first
piece has been posted on ebay - a sterling silver pendant of a ferret
face on a heart, on an 18" chain.  Even if you are not in the market,
take a look anyway - feedback is greatly appreciated.  I'll be working
on other designs, too if the ferrets will let me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2337875137

Sorry, I don't mean to turn this into an ad or anything, but I will be
doing pins, barretts, buckles, or whatever, so feel free to email me.
My vet has been great about taking payments, and my furkids will always
be treated.  I'll live on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches if I need
to - the furkids come first :-)

Hug your fuzzies!
Peg and the ferrets who are not sterling silver, but get treated like
gold!