Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:58:07 -0400
Greetings from the FerretCAM.
I just wanted to let you know that I ordered some tubes from the Ferret
Store, and they should be arriving by Friday (tomorrow).  ((Don't you
love that tracking thing they have going on with the shippers?  I wish all
shopping sites had that)) Anyway, I'm going to introduce the new tubes to
the crew probably on Saturday morning, let's say about 10 am, EST.  For
those of you interested, you can see how they react..  (probably all 3
minutes of it..lol..) on the CAM around that time.  AND..  you don't need
special software to view the LIVE video..  just make sure your browser is
JAVA compatible.  The faster your connection to the net, the better the
stream will be.  AOL users..  you can give it a try, but I've heard that
it's not worth it.  I will increase the static 10 second refresh to 5
seconds, and hopefully that will make things more interesting.

so... see all you interested ferret-folk on Saturday, around 10 AM, EST.
If the tubes don't arrive, I'll post a blurb which you'll be able to see
logging onto the site.

Regards!
-Celia
and the four CAMsters.