Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:18:04 -0800
Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue wants to thank all who have helped and
supported us over the last few years -- due to pending legal issues
and the emotional stresses our family is currently undergoing-- we are
closing our doors as of January 7th, 2009 I am still available for
ferret advice and consults and can help you located a good home for you
pet if you are faced with having to surrender him/her -- I can NOT and
will not be accepting any new ferrets into our home. Those that I have
for adoption will still be available to be placed-- The Wind & Willows
hospice cases have been officially sponsored/adopted and have the
forever homes they were promised. In a few weeks I will know more about
our situation-- but I seriously doubt this will resolve quickly or
painlesslyExpect a Giant cage and supply sale soon--- great deals on
ferret stuff--- If you need anything along those lines please contact
me.. again I want to thank everyone... without your love and support I
couldn't have made it this far and certainly couldn't make it through
these tough times..