From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:35:45 -0700
Thank You, for your input on the pattern.  Ms Price would have benefit
from the sale of one to me.* All I ask to see the pic before I would buy
it.  I don't buy anything sight unseen, only a Stupid Fool would do that,
which I am not*.  I am not picky in what design or color of the octoplay.
She would also benefit in another way.  You ask what way would that be?
She would have more octoplay plus hammy's to sell for her shelter too,
without having to pay for material, free up time for the shelter.

I live on Vancouver Island, BC, the closest shelter that I know of is
in Vancouver, BC.  At one time I offer to make hammy's for them, but
they politely said no.  So I decided to ask AFS, they said yes.  Over
the years (97' when we started) they were bad (hubby sewed most of them)
then, I decided to make a pattern the couple of years.  Then AFS printed
a pattern in their newsletter.  I started using it, if anyone one asked
for a pattern on the FML, I send it out with a note where the patten
came from.

This the quote from Deanna email to me." they are 25 each if you are
wanting one..let us know what design you want on it and pay though
paypal then we can send you a picture to see if you like it before we
send it..Thanks deanna"

I was not going to take it apart, in fact I have planned to put in a Nice
Bag with other stuff to be auction off in a raffle, to help one of the
shelters.  The shelter would do the raffle not me.  I have made up some
for AFS, this was a trial to see how it would go.  I know that this
weekend is a run for the AFS.  I hope Barb will let me know how they went
and also she give me ideas on what would be better to buy, stuff the
sacks full of goodies..

*Now, I am finished with this fiscal.  It is time to move on, to better
things.  Ferrets!

BCMarie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC