From:
Shelby Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:08:28 -0700
I have spoken to members of a ferret club in Victoria and they had told
me how difficult it was to find ferret magazines down under.  So upon my
return to Australia I brought with me several back issues, donated by
FRES members, to give to their club.

But...I went into Borders bookstore yesterday and checked out the
magazine rack, fully expecting it to be void of ferret magazines.  To
my surprise Borders stocks Modern Ferret!!!  I can't find Modern Ferret
in some of the larger bookstores back in Calgary (Canada) so I was quite
shocked to see it in Melbourne.  Anyway, for Aussie ferret owners who
want a good read, Modern Ferret is available.

Shelby
"Shoot for the moon.
If you miss, you'll still be among the stars."