From:
Robb Gonyer and Amy Novrocki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 20:56:09 -0600
Hi!  This morning we woke up to find blood all over our ferrets cage.  We
discovered that one of our four had apparently caught one of her toenails
in something, we are still trying to find out what.  Anyway, I believe it
pulled the toenail completely out.  We managed to get her to stop bleeding
and cleaned her up, and she seems to be fine.  Is there anything else we
should do?  Will the toenail grow back?  I assume she will be fine with the
4 remaining, but thought I would throw this out there anyway...

Thanks