From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:32:13 -0700
Just wanted you all to know I was cleaning out some of my files and have
listed some items that some others might get some good use out of.  One
is a book by Fara Shimbo that is hard to find.  It is about breeding,
genetics, conformation, etc.  A very interesting read.  I also have some
ferret show programs from several shows.  Again, a fun and interesting
read.  Would be a great tool to use to look up old bloodlines and
breeders.  Soon I will be posting additional items as well, including
more books and even some judging standards from different clubs.  An
excellent tool for a breeder or those wishing to know what exactly it
is those judges are looking for.

You can see them here:
<http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflemmingfarms>

Amy Flemming