From:
Greg Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:37:39 -0500
I would first like to say, that I am a 14 year old boy.  I love animals
very much, and I have been on this list for about 6 months now.  I would
like to thank everyone who replied to me about the hurt cat.  Your
more and more encouraged to post everyday.  The cat is doing much better
now, but I still keep Smokey away from him until he is better.

Once again,
Thanks

Joseph, Smokey, and Kitty