From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:02:44 -0500
Yesterday, at 11:32 am, Dweezil passed on to the rainbow bridge... Dweezil
was an older ferret who had found a great home with some friends of mine
after I resqued him and his brother from a shelter.  He was estemated at
about 7 years of age.  When the mom brought him to me, she did so hoping
that I could help fatten him up some, since her vet said that was all that
was wrong with him.  When he got here, he was nothing more then skin and
bones and his first poopie was bloody.  All through the night he got worse
and worse.  By 11:00 I was getting ready to take him to the emergency vet
nearby 9who has little experience with ferrets...) but halfway there I
realised he stopped breathing.  I feel so bad... I feel like I could
have/should have done more.  Tho I was up with him all night, holding him
wrapped in towels on my lap, I feel like it wasn't enough... I'm sorry my
big boy, I hope you can forgive me...wait for me at the bridge?

Sam T.
http://www.thehammock.com
Memorial page coming soon.