From:
fuzzymum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 22:14:04 -0400
I just wanted to say I received my box of raffle prizes and boy was I
surprised....there was just sooooooo much stuff...from hammys to treats
to toys to a beautiful picture frame with a beautiful saying in it....
etc, etc.... If Deb continues to put in as much stuff as she did with
this raffle you cannot afford NOT to put in for it.... Deb, a big thank
you for the many gifts....and hopefully the fuzzies are making out on all
your hard work after all that is what it is all about!  Good luck on your
next one..... Oh, there was major fights over the sock that had the egg
and noise maker in it...they ALL wanted it at the same time... a big hit
here!!!!  Thanks again!

Jackie
Peanut, Bandit, Harvey, Dominic Opie, Cybil, Buster & Delaney
At the bridge: Taz and Plato