From:
Bo Nordgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 03:24:49 +0200
Have anyone out there seen their ferrets have dreams that include biting?
My little ferret boy Zeke is 11 weeks and sleeps _a lot_ so naturaly he
dreems in proportion to that.  He actualy nipped my finger while sleeping.
I used to have rats before and i'm not used to the long deep sleep (compared
to rats that is) that ferrets have.

Another question i have is how to get Zeke to litter in the box.  Now he
litters in the box because it's on the treshold of the door leeding out of
my 1 room apartment, but he don't use the bex if i move it.  He have to
litter at the door.  I wonder if it will be O.K.  after som time when he's
connected litter to the box but it's something you don't like to get wrong
from the begining!

Well anyone who can understand what i would like to know? :-)

// Bosse and Zeke (who's currently under the bathtub trying to kill
                   something that is obviusly evil and have to be pounded
                   into the inside of the tub untill my toes become a more
                   interesting target!)