From:
Jodi Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:34:30 -0500
In case anyone is planning on purchasing a ferret nation cage and looking
around for the best price,I wanted everyone to know what I am experencing
at this time.  Almost three weeks ago after several people here gave me
advice on prices, I purchased a 2-level with stand and also the add-on
from rockbottom pet supply because I would be saving about $80 dollars
including shipping.After waiting over a week where the website showed
shipping pending,I e-mailed rockbottom three times before they
responded.They apologized profusly and said the manufactorer must have
misplace my order.They said it was straightened out and had been shipped
and gave a tracking order for UPS.It stated weight at 43 pounds.  I
e-mailed and told rockbottom that was only the small add-on.  They said
"I will look into it" Yesterday I recieved my order which was only the
add-on.  They have not replied to anymore e-mails from me so I have no
idea if I will ever recieve the rest of my cage.

Any suggestions anyone?  I am really stressing about this because my
hands are tied.

Jodi