Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:26:07 -0500
I currently have two fuzzies, one boy about 2 1/2 years old and a girl
about 1 1/2 years old.  They get along great.  There are two fuzzies that
I'm trying to get from someone I know because they are not taken care of
as well as they could be.  There is one boy and one girl just about the
same age as mine.  But they have been kept mostly in a very small cage
(about 2ft X 3ft tops) and still aren't litter trained, although they are
good about popping in one corner.  I want them because I love fuzzies and
I know I can take better care of them, but how hard is it to litter train
ferrets that are that age?

Tabatha