From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:18:22 -0400
Just to let you all know, Matan has responded to my email, finally.  He
asked me for help translating into Hebrew, so when I told him our one
Sunday School Teacher at my church has studied not only Hebrew but Latin
and I'd be glad to put him in touch with him, then Matan started sending
WEIRD email to me.  He started asking HOW is this person going to translate
the English into Hebrew and why would he.

I told him that this person is a Sunday School Teacher for over 8 years
at my church, he's studied Hebrew and Latin for over 15 years, and he goes
to Jerusalem and other places over there once every two years.  He also
teaches classes of Hebrew and Latin ( You must pay for this class however)
so he'd be perfect to come on the board and help us all out.  Once I sent
that to Matan, he got defensive and now has stopped emailing me.  My
friend, John, from the church would be great to come on FML for all of us
and get this communication problem settled, but unfortunately Matan doesn't
seem to like that idea and wont respond to me, once again.

I just wanted to let you all know, because I did try, and this would have
helped us all out, and maybe saved his jill.  Do you all think I should
still have John, from my church, come and post on the board and perhaps
answers some of his questions in Hebrew?  Why would Matan get defensive
when I found the perfect help?

Thanks for listening.
Another Ferret Mom