From:
David Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 17:09:08 -0700
I am in the process of getting a new apartment half way across the country
and was informed today on my answering machine from the landlord that they
cannot accept me because of my ferrets.

Now... one, the complex accepts dogs and cats... and two, he spelled it
"ferrot" on the message... so... either there is another animal out there
who he got information about mistakenly, or worse, got a hold of some of the
bad press out there about ferrets...

If it would be possible for people to email me all the great press about
ferrets, including a copy of the newly rephrased Federal law about them ( I
forget off hand what exactly it was, was a really big deal though, saying
that they were not wild animals etcetc... I had a copy saved but its gone

Any help in compiling information would be greatly appreciated, you can just
email it to me... just in case this is what happened and he got bad
information... I'm going to call him tomorrow and see what's going on.

Thank you all in advance,
Dave Welch (and his three unwanted, completely adorable loveable
snuggleable ferrets Ceridwen, Helen, and Rune)