Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:22:27 -0400
Boy Bill, you were right!  What a sad FML today.

To all of you who have lost a fur-baby, my tears and prayers are with
you.  I didn't make it through the FML without shedding tears.  I know
the feeling of losing these wonderful, lovable critters.  It brought back
memories of my sweet girls, Laverne & Shirley.  I just gave my four extra
hugs and treats.  So far they are all a happy and healthy bunch.  I know
that all of the fur-kids that were lost were loved and will be deeply
missed.  But the time they shared with their humans will always be
special.

Take care,

Korri
Taz, Sophie, Joey and Mitzee