Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:47:32 EST
I have a ferret who is about 3 years old.  We don't know for sure but he
doesn't seem to be much older than that.  He is the smartest ferret I
have ever seen, and is very sweet.  He has been diagnosed with adrenal
and when the vet told me that with everything included his surgery would
cost over $800.00 it broke my heart.  We can't afford that.  I am hoping
that some kind person out there who is familiar with ferrets would be
willing to take him, so he will have a chance at a long and happy life.

He really is very sweet, and would be great by himself or with other
ferrets, we have four others, he gets along with them just great.  We
would be willing to travel a little.  We have a 3 week old baby and can't
realistically go very far.  We live in Oregon and could get to Idaho,
Washington, and some of California (maybe Montana depending where).  I
hope someone out there can take him, I would hate to see him have to
live with this.  E-mail me if you have questions.  Thank you.

From the mailbox of Rochelle