Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2011 13:55:51 -0400
Hi everyone. I don't normally post here, just read : ) My son has
recently moved into a new apartment and cannot take his 2 5 year old
ferrets. I cannot keep up with them since I have spent the last few
months battling breast cancer and just can't give them the time and
attention they need. We live in NY close to Manhattan. Does anyone know
of a rescue or place that could possibly take them in? It breaks my
heart to have to get rid of them, but there is only so much I can do.
If anyone can help please email me @ [log in to unmask]

thanks for your time
angela