From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:28:52 EST
Hi ya everyone, this is the Bailey Boy.  I's wants to lets everybody knows
about my vets visit today.  I's am going to trys to talks real grown ups
sos I want upsets nobody, but just remembers, I's just a little boy.

Dr. Apple trys real hard todays to takes slome blood from my hind legs.
I's was reals good, but they says they needed more blood from my neck!  So
they puts this little cone arounds mys face and that is all I's remembers.
Dr. Apples tolds mys mommie that I's don't has no heartworms!!!  Mommies
was so excited.  I's was a little sleepies, like I's trys to opens my eyes,
but couldn't .  I's feels better now.

Thanks to alls that prays for me.  Ifs yous has some extra rooms in yours
prayers tonight please prays that Lilly doesn't kills Newman.  Shes is
really trying.  Ours daddys stills don'ts knows about Newman.

I's toos will put my paws together and prays for all the fuzzies that ares
sicks and has passed to the Bridge.

Randy, mys mommies really loved yours Bandit.  Wes alls cried this morning
with mommie and wes will prays for Marshmellows mommie toos.

See ya later gators,

Bailey Boy