From:
Caroline Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 02:39:00 GMT
Hello FMLer,
tonight I really became one of yours...I read this mailing list since
september 99.  I stayed really attentive when you spoke about bad behavior
and how it can be solved, laughed about beautiful stories and was really
sad when one of yours baby was sick or crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

But tonight I really joined your group because I bought my first ferret
(little sable female from Hagen, 6 weeks).  I took her in a pet shop.  She
wasn't kept in good conditions: she was in a small aquarium that looked
like a piece of cake.  So I didn't want to leave her in this jail any
longer!

Now she is sleeping in my arm, I think it's better to say in my hand!  She
is really small!!

So let me introduce to you, Sousa!!!

Caroline
Montreal, Quebec