From:
"Todd P. Cromwell III" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 03:09:19 -0800
 In the same spirit as my song to the tune of "The Battle of New Orleans"
 about California legalization, here's one I made to the tune of "Before You
 Accuse Me, Take A Look At Yourself".  I used the Bo Diddley 1957 version as
 source.
 -------------------

Before you accuse my ferret, take a look at your cat
Before you accuse my ferret, take a look at your cat
You say my ferret is mean and vicious,
but you should try to bathe your cat!

I called your kitty about 3 or 4 nights ago
I called your kitty about 3 or 4 nights ago
well, your kitty said "I'm not a ferret; so don't try to clip my claws no
more"

Before you accuse my ferret, take a look at your cat
Before you accuse my ferret, take a look at your cat
Well now you say mine can run in the wild,
but with yours it's historical fact!

Come on, think, California, open your eyes, it's about time
Come on, think, California, open your eyes, it's about time
Well now you been ignoring scientific data;
I'm gonna lose my mind.

Before you accuse me, take a look at your cat
Before you accuse me, take a look at your cat
My ferret has bat rabies studies,
but what tests have been run with your cat?

Todd Cromwell III, WA State, Dors and Seldon