From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:21:22 -0800
Hello everyone,

I had posted a while back about finding anything written by Fara Shimbo
( I had previously read her book "A Tao Full of Detours, the Behavior of
the Domesticated Ferret" and was entranced)  I just received another book
by her from FerretWare called "The Furo Book of Ferrets" and I absolutely
love it!  I highly recommend both of these books.  They are very
insightful and incredibly funny.  This new one is full of adorable
drawings, cartoons and pictures.  There is a section about ferret behavior
and different personalities complete with cartoon and picture that is so
cute!

Here is a example, "THE UNABASHEDLY CUTE.  Somehow they know they will get
everything in life if they can just lie on their backs and be adorable
enough.  It always works, too..." Boy, if that doesn't completely describe
my little Ruby!!!!

I haven't read the whole book yet, but I can't wait.

You can order from FerretWare from the internet.  They have the coolest
and most unusual stuff and a lot of it I have never seen anywhere else.

Thanks,
Suzi and Cheech, Chong, Goosie, Mookie and Ruby