From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:42:04 -0500
I agree with you on that subject, but I also know how busy some are with
the shelters and sometimes don't have time for their own ferrets or
themselves.  Remember the Utah Rescues, Dec 23rd 2000, how long evryone
worked, they hardly got any sleep.  It does hurt when someone don't let
you know that it has been received.  We don't know if something is
happening at the shelter, like incoming ferrets, sick ones etc.... But I
know that it was deliver because I had the tracking number the date when
it was delivered.  I hope that the shelter once it is quiet time (not so
busy) then maybe they can write a "Thank You" note.

Barb from AFS and Sylvie from AFS both let me know that the box arrived.
Also let me know that there been lots of Santa's for the shelter and so
they will be divided up among the 10 Foster Homes.  Which is okay with me
and that all the ferrets will have a good time.  I put aside making my
hammies for the shelter when the ADV and Giving Tree started, now I am
back to making hammies for the ones that don' t have a sleepsack to call
their own, along with toys too.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets