From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:30:02 -0700
::Once again Stormy and Kit are gathered around the computer::

Kit looks over at Stormy and asks, "Don't you think this is going to
sound like an ad?"

Stormy replies, "Well, maybe just this once Mr. BIG won't mind".

"Okay, Stormy go ahead and tell da peeples about Rainbow Domains and
then we can go on a cheweasel break." says Kit who looks like he could
use a cheweasel about now.

"The nice hoomans at Rainbow Domains has donated da domain name for
Support Our Shelters and promised to donate a percentage to S.O.S.
to help shelter ferrets.

So if you are looking for a domain name you can get one and help da
shelter fuzzies out too.  Just go here to check it out
[ http://rainbowregistrar.net ]."
If you click on the Animals tab it will take you to their page for
Support Our Shelters.  Stormy explains and looks around for Kit who must
have gone on cheweasel break without him.

"Gotta go, I think Kit just got my cheweasel", Stormy signing off.

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.