Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:26:15 -0800
Hi all
Things here are about the same.

A little guy game in today.  Said his name was Gizmo.  He took a looksee
around.  Tasted the Nutircal Niche but he said it wasn't da same.  He asked
where da ferretvite waz.  I said I don't think we have it.  He settled for
some rasins and went off to da Ferrettone Flood to give it a try and to
explore on his own toward da Otter Slide.  He didn't seem happy about no
ferretvite.  Will have to work on dat.  He said to send his luv to his
mommy and it is good not to have no more yucky meds.

A little guy came in a little latter named Slinky.  He waz not really sure
where he was so I explaned it to him.  He looked around a little and then
went off to da Tube Park to make some new friends dere.  I went by to check
a little later and there waz a bunch of dem having a tube race.  I am not
sure who was winning but dey sure looked like dey waz having a lot of fun
at it.  He said to tell da little hooman and his mommy that he luved them
and is sorry he had to go.

MEMO to da Boss: Need to have some ferretvite down here.  We have an
unhappy ferret.  Can't have dat.  The last time your sandals disappeared
for a whole week.  Better get on it right away.  End MEMO Later all.  Gotto
go

By Bye
Sandee