From:
Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:59:48 -0500
Hello everyone.  One of my boys is a strange color.  He is yellow with
grey marking on top of head and tail.  He is one-years-old.  I am
wondering if his coat his normal.  He also has developed some blackheads
on his tail resulting in some hair loss (only his tail).  I am using
some acne wash for that.  I guess I am just wondering if diet could be a
reason his fur is yellow tinted or if it is just his own unique color.
Any insight would be welcome.  Thanks!

Robin