From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 17:59:26 -0800
Hi,

Thanks again to all who wrote me about my neural tube kits, Squeek, Erb and
the two siblings... in the poem I wrote for the service they turned out to
be named Ebony and Ivory.  I think I've answered you all, now.  The service
was very sweet, on a crisp, sunny afternoon in Seattle.  I read parts of the
messages - well wishes - people sent me, and a poem I wrote.  So, your
messages were part of the spirit of the service.  I feel much better now.
Thank you for your posting, Meg.  I'm glad your careful and knowledgable
about the dangers of breeding two parti-colored (or fancy colored) ferrets.
I know that most breeders really care about their ferrets.  I hope to answer
your posting personally soon.

Thank you Lisa, for your sympathies, and your heart-warming story about
Kyle.  I'm thinking about him and hoping his surgery goes very smoothly
today, clearing up his ears so that he can be free of that pain.  He sounds
like a real sweety.

And, Dayna, your story of Miss Minnie and Sissy, was very moving.  I didn't
know there was another Miss Minnie out there!  Well, my Minnie isn't a Miss,
but she's a little albino sweetheart.  She was the runt of Claudette's first
litter (before I had her), and they didn't think she'd survive because she
was tiny tiny and one of nine, with only eight teats available.  She's a
real little trooper, though, heart murmur and all.  And a beautiful puff of
pure white... all 1 lb.  4 oz.  of her.  I'm glad the other little Minnie
(now much bigger!) and Sissy, had you there to rescue them.  Your story
about the money-saving cage was very sad, and moving, and happy thank
goodness!, too.

Lynn Mc. and the Gang of Eight (plus our other little fuzzies in spirit)