From:
Janell Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:25:04 EST
Hi everyone.  I have had my ferret Fivel for four months now.  He is
so awesome!  we are getting ready to build him a bigger cage because
(obviously) he has gotten bigger and we knew we would have to do this.
Everyone in the house has good ideas about what to do but I think I will
leave the building to my 18 year old son and his dad.  Sounds like a good
father/son project anyways.

I guess I just wanted to post because I haven't since we first got Fivel.
Oh...and once when I thought he had a du-claw but his Dr. said it was
like a small split in his paw.  Anyways, its fine and so is the little
fuzzbutt.  We all love him very much and he is a sweet little ferret.  I
was at our local Pet-co the other day and asked to hold one of the baby
ferrets.  He was so cute!  He tried to bite my thumb off though!  I think
he is deaf.  He has all the physical characteristics of a ferret with the
Waardenburg's Syndrome.  (Thank-you for all the info you provide to fellow
ferret owners Wolfie!)

Anyway, I do beleive ferret math is trying to creep up on me.  I fell in
love with that little stinker at pet-co but I am afraid of diseases like
ECE or ADV.  I am going to research both and try to make a decision before
someone else gets him.

Well...I have blabbed long enough but wanted to share a little.

Thanks.
Janell & Fivel